Cookies are used to improve the User’s overall navigation. Especially:
- They allow you to navigate efficiently from one page of the website to another.
- They store the username and preferences entered.
- They allow you to avoid entering the same information (such as username and password) several times during your visit.
- They measure the use of the services by the Users, to optimize the browsing experience and the services themselves.
- They present targeted advertising information based on the interests and behavior expressed by the User while browsing.
- There are various types of cookies. Below are the types of cookies that can be used on the Site with a description of the purpose related to the use.
Cookies of this type are necessary for the proper functioning of some areas of the site. Cookies in this category include both persistent cookies and session cookies. In the absence of such cookies, the site or some portions of it may not work properly. Therefore, they are always used, regardless of the preferences of the user. Cookies in this category are always sent from our domain.
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of the site. The Data Controller uses this information for statistical analysis, to improve the site and simplify its use, as well as to monitor its correct functioning. This type of cookie collects information anonymously about the activity of users on the site and how they arrived at the site and the pages visited. Cookies in this category are sent from the Site itself or from third-party domains.
Cookies of this type are used to collect information about the use of the website by visitors, the keywords used to reach the site, the websites visited and the origins of the traffic from which visitors come for marketing campaigns. The owner may use this information to compile reports and improve the Site. Cookies collect information anonymously. Cookies of this type are sent from the Site itself or from third-party domains.
the management of information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information to which reference is made.
To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the following are the web addresses of the various information and methods for managing cookies that could be used on this site.
Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
Google+ information: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
Google Analytics Cookies: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Google Adwords & Google Remarketing Cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Youtube https://www.getresponse.com/legal/cookie-policy.html: http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/policies/privacy/key-terms/#toc-terms-cookie
Cookies can have variable durations.
The maximum duration of some cookies of this second category is 5 years.
At any time you have the option to delete all cookies from your browser.
Disabling cookies may lead to navigation difficulties or the inability to use some functions of the Site